07 Jul 2013
Kill da Ducks
Today I had some fun adding a new way of reading animations for the engine of my game Kill da Ducks.
Before I used
ini files which were enough but I just wanted more flexible config files so I switched to
I went from this:
Which is absolutely better :D. I also added new functionnalities:
- Texture file inside the
- Pack name inside the
- Non animated/Animated sprites in the same format
- Different origins for each frame with a default origind defined inside
- The same for the frames intervals
At the same time I updated my Facebook Google+
txpack in order to generate a nice
xml from a directory!